V V Veeder QC
Practising at the English Bar from 1972 to 2018, specialising in commercial law and international trade, including foreign investment, banking, financial services, commodity transactions, competition law, entertainment law, insurance, reinsurance, international commercial arbitration, international trade and transport, labour law, oil & gas, maritime law, sports law – as advocate before the English courts in London and overseas in Hong Kong, Bermuda and Luxembourg; as advocate or arbitrator in arbitration proceedings principally in London, The Hague, Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Stockholm, Singapore, Hong Kong and the USA (ICC, LCIA, SCC, ICSID, NAFTA, UNCITRAL, BIT, Ad Hoc etc).
A more detailed curriculum vitae is available upon request.
- Who’s Who Legal Insurance & Reinsurance: Lawyers (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal UK Bar – Insurance and Reinsurance – Silks (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Arbitration: Lawyers (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Arbitration (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal UK Bar – Arbitration – Silks (2018)
- “He is well informed and well read, and has a good presence.” International Arbitration: Arbitrators
- “An excellent arbitrator” Legal 500 UK Bar (2017)
- “Fabulous and first choice as chair.” Legal 500 (2015)
- “Most highly regarded counsel” (Thomas Reuter, Practical Law: The Global Counsel Top 10: arbitration specialists
by Lina Laraki – 2002)